Thursday, June 4, 2009
Don't Feed the Animals
A couple of weeks ago, Owen decided to get out of his room after we had tucked him in for the night. He would climb over his gate (he had known how to do this for quite some time, but didn't do it after he was tucked in at night). This became a little game for him as he would sneak downstairs, run to the couch and sit there and look at the TV like this was completely normal and maybe no one would notice him. Well, one night we locked the gate at the bottom of the stairs and I told Gavin to ignore him. We continued to watch the TV show we were watching. When Gavin laughed at the TV, Owen would laugh really loud trying to get noticed. We continued to ignore him. Gavin got up, got a snack from the kitchen and sat back down in his chair. Owen reached his arm through the bannister for a cracker....I said, "I should take a picture of this and title it 'don't feed the animals!'" Unfortunately, I was busy with Max and didn't get the camera so I don't have a picture to go along with this post!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment