Spring

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Let's Talk About it Now

As we were driving out of the church parking lot yesterday, Owen says to me, "Mommy, when I'm bigger, I am going to take the truck and Daddy can ride with Chris."

I replied, "oh really."

"Yes," he continued, "or I can drop Daddy off at his school and go to my school."

"mmmhmmm," is my response.

To this he says, "I will take the kids,"

"Who are the kids?" I asked.

"Well, I will take Max to school and you can take Lyla."

"Ok, well we can talk about this when you are 16," I suggest.

"No," he says, "let's talk about it now!"

And so the converstation continued for two more miles. I guess Owen has us figured out, we take a little while to get used to new ideas, so if he wants to use the car when he is 16 he better start discussing it now!

No comments: