Today we went to the Children's Museum. Owen, Max, and I went with Grandma Debbie and Papa Steve when they were here visiting in March. I purchased a family pass good for unlimited visits for a year. I thought this would be a perfect break from the heat for the boys in the summer, while I am at work. Anyway, since being there Owen has talked nonstop about the activities there and has been begging to go back with Daddy, so we made sure to include it in our Spring Break activities!

Owen had a blast. This visit the two activities that held his attention the longest were the grocery store and this giant wheel that he turned to make the foam blocks go up the conveyer belt.

While Owen was busy with that I put Max in the "Oasis," which is a no shoe zone for 0-18 month olds. He had a blast, he was a crazy man crawling super fast around and around!
He even climbed up onto a second level part, I was shocked!
We were home in time for lunch and for Max to take a nice long afternoon nap (that was the plan anyway)!

We made a trip to the gym and Owen insisted on wearing his Santa socks!
The rest of the day was spent relaxing and enjoying the last offical day of our Spring Break!
No comments:
Post a Comment