Spring

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Handsome Little Men

This weekend we found matching outfits for the boys on clearance at Target. It just so happened that the only two sizes they had were 5T and 18 months, which was exactly what we needed! We are planning on getting a family picture taken at the end of the month and these outfits will be perfect. Tonight, I tried them on the boys to see how they looked. I think they look so handsome! Owen is so excited to wear an outfit that matches Max and have his picture taken, hopefully, he is just as excited when the time comes!



This was Owen's interpretation of the pose I was looking for when I said, "look handsome!"

2 comments:

Melissa Guzmann said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the family pix.

erin said...

Haha! You may want to coach him a little more on that "Look handsome" pose :)