Spring

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Tear to my Eye

It came up in converstation the other night, when my mother-in-law was talking about the animals on her "funny farm," that the one eyed horse, named Kissie, had died. She was telling us how the pigme goats were pregnant and we were questioning her on how many animals there were total now. Her response to our teasing questioning was, "well you know Kissie died," I was shocked to hear this news.

Immediately, I told her that we had to tell Owen, because he was just talking about that particular horse the other day and I wanted him to know that she would not be there when he came to visit.

The following day, Sue worked it in to converstation with Owen, she told Owen that Kissie went to Horse Heaven and he responded, "well then she is with Papa Tommy!"

1 comment:

erin said...

Sam's friend's 2-yr-old cousin died in an accident this week and, while we were talking about it today, Grace said that the little girl could see Papa Tommy.