
Owen has a ribbon in his toy drawer that he will sometimes pull out and we will tie it around his head to make a headband. As soon as we do that he takes off running into the kitchen laughing. I never knew why. I always thought he was just running out of excitement. The other day, I put the bucket on his head to make it look like a birthday hat, he went into the kitchen to the dishwasher door, bent down, and leaned in so he could see himself. Then a couple days after that, he brought me the ribbon, I tied it around his neck like a tie and again he took off for the kitchen. He went to the oven door, bent down, and leaned in again so he could see himself. Now I have finally figured out why he is always running to the kitchen; he likes to check out his reflection and see how cool he looks with a ribbon or a bucket on his head!!
1 comment:
Ummm...I think maybe this post needed a picture...maybe one with Auntie Erin...just a thought...thought maybe you'd want to add it...
Post a Comment