Spring

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Brothers






On March 3, 2oo9, Owen became the proud big brother of Maxwell Turner. He is such a great big brother, although, he can be a little rough at times. He always wants to know where "baby" is. He will come into the house from outside and run over to Max and say, "hi baby." He will leave to go back outside and say, "bye, baby." I find this incredible adorable. He also wants to pick him up and place him in the swing, and will ask to hold him while he watches "Imagination Movers" and drinks his milk.
Owen also likes to help give Max a bath. When I ask, "should we give Max a bath?" he will run into the bathroom and pull out the baby bath tub for me. Although, now he takes the opportunity to bathe his cars while Grandma is trying to bathe Max!

All of my worries or how Owen would act or feel having a new baby in the house have gone away. He instantly embraced his new role of big brother and I couldn't be more proud of him. I look forward to watching the bond between them strengthen throughout the years!

No comments: