Spring

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

  • This is our first Thanksgiving without any of our family. So the first thing I am thankful for this Thanksgiving is for our "Vegas Family." We have been so blessed to have friends who treat us like family. We have spent every Easter, except our very first Easter with them, we have spent every Christmas Eve with them, Halloween, Labor Day, Superbowl, ect., but this will be our first Thanksgiving with them.
  • The secong thing I am thankful for this Thanksgiving are my two little boys. They are my life and I can't imagine my life without them. That being said....
  • I am thankful that Owen is potty trained and truly embracing his role as a "big boy," complete with growing some "listening ears!" I can't believe he is ready for preschool!
  • I am thankful that Max is such an easy going baby. He is such a happy little guy, he loves to sleep, and I am thankful he did not start crawling at six months like his brother!
  • Last, but certainly not least, I am thankful for my wonderful husband. I am thankful for the fact that he allows me to play with my kids every evening and not worry about putting dinner on the table. I am thankful that he is a very involved, Daddy.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: