Spring

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Race Car Obsession!

Yesterday, I took Owen to Toys R Us to get some ideas for Christmas. This backfired a little as he really wanted to take home some race cars. In the process of him running away from me in the store in his attempt to have his way about taking the race cars home (which isn't very good reasoning, what mother in their right mind gives in to buying something if the child runs away in the store), ANYWAY, he happened upon an aisle dedicated to the movie, Cars. He spotted a McQueen toddler lounge chair and immediately asked to sit in it. I took it off the shelf and he sat down. First, he sat back like he was settling in to watch a days worth of Word World, but then he put his hands at the end of the arm rest, sat up in the seat, and made a race car noise. A saleslady walked by and said, "I think he likes it."

No comments: