I decided to take advantage of the time Owen and I had to ourselves, while Max took a morning nap, to get the sugar cookie dough made. Owen was quite the little helper. He poured in the measured flour and sugar like a pro. Then, I got out the baking powder, I should have had out the measuring utensils before the ingredients, but I guess now I know for next time, because while I was getting the teaspoon out of the drawer my little helper took it upon himself to dump some in! I was able to spoon some out, but I am a little curious what will happen to the cookies that have too much baking powder in them. I guess time will tell.
He really enjoyed getting his hands dirty when we had to add in the oleo and didn't argue when I told it was time to wash his hands. I think he is really going to enjoy rolling out the dough and decorating the cookies this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment