Yesterday, Gavin was busy trying to fix the helicopter toy that Owen got for Christmas. (Owen had dropped the remote control part and broke it). Anyway, Owen was pestering Gavin because he wanted to play with the toy, Gavin kept trying to explain to him that he had to wait because he was fixing it. Finally, Owen walked away adn found something else to play with.
When I went to check on him, I noticed that he was playing with Max's new mailbox. He had put it on the couch where Max couldn't reach it and Max was sitting on the floor looking up at Owen, grunting. In other words, asking Owen if he could play with it. When I asked Owen to put the toy on the floor to allow Max to play with it too, he responded, "but I'm fixing it."
The pecking order has been established!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment