Getting packed into the car in the morning is quite the ordeal. In the time it takes Owen to putts around packing his backpack, walking to the car, and climbing into his seat, I make one trip out with my stuff, one trip out with the boys stuff, another trip with Max, and then finally a last minute check to make sure I didn't forget anyting and to set the alarm. Every time I pass Owen I am telling him to hurry, or get a move on your another phrase along those lines.
By the time I actually get both kids buckled, all the doors shut (sometimes I realize Max's door is still open as I am going to get into my door), and sit down in my seat, I take a second to catch my breath.
This morning when I got in the driver's seat I let out a sigh, looked in the rearview mirror at Owen and said, "are you ready?"
He replied, "yeah, let's roll!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment