Spring

Friday, January 29, 2010

Max

Well, Max is finally active enough to start having his own cute/funny stories! I was lucky enough to stay home with my kids for a couple hours on Thursday morning, because my sitter had to attend a parent breakfast at her son's school. The boys loved the extra play time at home. Max was everywhere that morning, I was using this extra time to catch up on some housecleaning and while doing so I was having a hard time keeping up with Max, one second he was by his toy drawer, the next he was in the closet where all the other toys are housed, then he would be at my feet, or taking straws out of the dishwasher. I swear he did not stay in one spot for more than a minute.

This morning I had to wake him up, when I turned on his lamp in his room he instantly got to the crawling position and started rocking back and forth, like, "ok, I'm ready to go!"

He is ready to start giving his big brother a run for his money!

No comments: