Well, these two gifts have merged into an ice cream cart. The ice cream kit is always kept in this cart and Max will push it around and serve us ice cream out of it.
I thought it was cute a few weeks ago, when I was at the kitchen table working on my homework and he came and served me some ice cream. Then he fixed a second cone, turned around to give it to Owen only to discover that Owen wasn't there. He asked me where he was, I said, upstairs, so he grabbed the cone and headed up the stairs yelling, "Owen, ice cream!"
As if that wasn't cute enough, a couple of weeks ago, I walked into the family room to discover that Max was serving his sister ice cream.


I am very happy that he already wants to include his sister in his play.


3 comments:
Your photos and Animoto images are way to cute. I wish that I had this technology when my girls were young. What a beautiful and meaningful way to document the events in their lives!
Claire:
I agree with Jill, what a wonderful way to document the charming, touching, and meaningful moments of our children's lives. Parents just need to take the time to chronicle precious events and save them for their children. You are creating a gift that your children will cherish, and a keepsake that you and your husband will treasure when your sons and daughter are adults.
Yes! Another cool aunt gift :) I'm so happy he's loving his ice cream set!
Post a Comment