Spring

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Grandma Swap

Last night Grandma Debbie arrived in Vegas and Grandma Sue departed. Grandma Debbie flew in around 5:30, Grandma Sue didn't need to be at the airport until 8:00ish, so we decided instead of picking Grandma Debbie up, then turning right around to drop Grandma Sue off, we would cram everyone in the van and go out to eat in between.

Owen was super excited and couldn't stop talking, Max wasn't sure what to think, and I couldn't help but document having two grandmas in Vegas at the same time!



Thank you Grandma Sue for all your help the past four weeks. Welcome Grandma Debbie, hope you are ready for all our craziness!




***Before leaving for the airport, I went to put a sleeper on Lyla, there was no way I was going to zip it up, I had to get out a size 3-6 months! My baby is growing so fast!!***

3 comments:

erin said...

Fun pic of the two grandmas!

erin said...

oh, and as a side note...you have Raising Cane's out there? Yum!

Unknown said...

That's wonderful!
Grandmas are a great help when you have young children. Nice pic of them.