Spring

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail


Here is the latest cake I made. I ran out of frosting and had to make my own for the pink part of the bunny, but I think it turned out pretty well. Hopefully the kids will enjoy eating it tomorrow!

This is not Lyla's Easter outfit, but I thought it was fitting for the Easter weekend! I thought it was adorable on her.

Max wanted in on this photoshoot, as well, although he really wasn't cooperating for a nice picture. I think this picture is just hilarious though. They seem to have the exact same expression on their faces!!

Hope everyone has a great Easter tomorrow!

1 comment:

erin said...

Cute cake! And adorable bunny outfit on Lyla. And, you're right...they are wearing the same expression in the last pic :) Happy Easter!

Love, the Kentucky branch of the family