Spring

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Self Induced Sleepless Night

Ok, so I decided I just couldn't resist having a side of chocolate chips with my salty popcorn last night. As a result, I was up from 1-2 patting a very fussy baby's back, then another two hours sleeping in the chair with her because she was just not content anywhere else. I blame the chocolate. I had not eaten chocolate in a few days and we had had some pretty good nights. I guess the chocolate chips will just sit in the fridge and the chocolate muffins will remain in the freezer until I can finally eat them again!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Was it the quantity of chocolate? The Easter Bunny is still sitting on the shelf here . . . spared for how long?

Claire said...

No, because I really did pay attention to how much, I only had a little! I am sad, but maybe it will help me drop the pounds!