Spring

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pretty Girl



Lyla wore her first little dress the other day and after our little photoshoot, she spit up all over it. Before wearing this outfit, I attempted to browse the little girl's section at Target two different days and she cried and cried and cried. This better not be a sign that she is going to be a little girl who refuses to wear dresses, because I am starting to stock her closet!

4 comments:

Kelley Zurkuhlen said...

Just wait until she is older and she will be crying to go to Target. My Claire loves Target and can spot a Target sign from anywhere. Cute picture:o)

Unknown said...

That is so funny!
My daughter loves Target. I think she will grow out of it. Most girls loves target.

jennifer said...

How cute she is! Of my 2 daughters I had one that loved dresses and one that was a tomboy. I let them wear what they wanted. Even as they are older now, they have remained the same, one in high heels and one in flip flops.

Sue said...

Hmm, Claire were you indulging in chocolate? LOL. She may have been fussy with all the movements in and out of the car and noise changes (Boy, that was more exhausting for me and severely limited my desire to go to more than one store!), hungry, sleepy . . . who knows when they are pre-verbal. Are you considering teaching her sign language as becomes more communicable?