Owen and I have been making a weekly trip to the Library for the last few months. He likes to pick out DVD's and they are only allowed out for one week, so we are forced to go on a weekly basis. Anyway, in the middle of March I noticed a sign advertising a reading incentive program for ages 4-12. If a child read 5 books they would receive a free hamburger or cheeseburger from In-n-Out. Well, Owen is 4 and loves In-n-Out so I got him a card and had him help me pick out 5 books. We took it home and he and Grandma Sue read all the books. The next week we got 5 more, and 5 more after that.
We turned in the card last week and this past weekend we cashed in one of the certificates. Before we left we snapped this picture, he couldn't be prouder of this gift certificate!

When the lady at In-n-Out asked him if he wanted a hamburger or cheeseburger he replied, "I want a hamburger with cheese!"
No comments:
Post a Comment