Spring

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sibling Photoshoot

Monday I decided to torture my children and force them to partake in a photoshoot! I got the boys dressed in their "Big Brother," shirts and Lyla in her "Little Sister," shirt. As I was getting them dressed I neglected to look at the clock and so round 1 of the photoshoot is with Lyla screaming because she was actually due to eat. I quick fed her and then started round 2 of the photoshoot, which went pretty well. At the end I got the idea to put Lyla in her bouncy seat so that she would be safer than with her brothers holding her. While trying to get a picture the boys thought it was just hilarious to stick their fingers in the hole of the bouncy seat where you attach the toys. When Owen did it the first time it really wasn't funny, he and I both thought he was truly stuck, but after I got him out they both took turns "getting their fingers stuck."

I decided to create a whole video of this photoshoot, because I think although only a few of the pictures would be considered frame worthy, the actually photoshoot is pretty comical! Apparently my camera wasn't impressed with this photoshoot either, because immediately afterward it died, time to upgrade!

Enjoy...
Sibling Photoshoot 3

No comments: