
The boys are very excited this morning to have Papa Steve here. They rode wtih Daddy last night to pick him up and are very wound up this morning as well.
Oddly, they are also letting Grandma do more things for them this morning since he is here. Max let Grandma change his dirty diaper, Owen let her get his milk and cereal, and while Max was at the table eating his yogurt and we were all in the family room visiting, Max yelled for Grandma to come help him! This is a nice change of events from, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!!"
Lyla is enjoying having another person here to cuddle with.


2 comments:
Claire, I love your Animoto show. Are you the photographer? You take awesome photos. The close ups of the children are so sweet, and you can see how loving your family is. There is no question about it...you are blessed.
I am definitely the photographer, notice how I am not in a single picture? I told my husband he needs to be taking more pictures of me with our kids, too!
Glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment