Spring

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Final Day with the Cousins

Monday was the final day for cousin bonding in Vegas. Finally, the weather cooperated for the midwesterners and they were able to spend time at the pool. Owen and I joined them for a little swim. Owen was scared at first when he first jumped in, being that this is the first time he was in water since last summer, but once he got used to it, he swam all around the pool, jumping in, ect., with no help from me, which left me available to snap a few pictures.





Later that afternoon, Sarah and the kids came back to the house while Nate gambled with Papa. Graham was taking a nap and Lyla was content so we decided to take the older boys back to the Dinosaur Park. After that it was time for another yummy home cooked meal then out for U-Swirl frozen yogurt before saying goodbye!



We had a great time with the Roberts family. We can't wait to spend more time with them this summer!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Wow I am jealous, the pool looks so inviting. My pool is still so cold, I cannot tolerate it yet. Hopefully since it's starting to heat up soon we will be swimming. I know you have enjoyed your week with the family and great pictures to remember as well.

Sharon's Scoop said...

I can't believe you guys are already getting to swim! Did you have Spring Break this week?

Claire said...

For me, the pool was cold. For the people from Chicago, it was nice. My son could care less what the temperature was, he just loves to swim!