
Yes, I'm a little late on this St. Patrick's Day post, but I couldn't help but post this picture of our boys kissing. This never gets old for me, I think it is adorable and makes my heart melt everytime they give each other a kiss and hug. I had been trying to capture a kiss goodnight on camera for months now, it just so happened that they were dressed up for St. Patrick's Day when I finally did.
Max never goes to bed at night or down for a nap without giving Owen a kiss. When they are fighting and one has hit the other one, I tell them kiss whoever has been wronged and they will.
After enduring an entire day of breaking up arguments it melts my heart to see them kiss each other goodnight.
It's these little moments I have to keep in mind when they have me so overwhelmed with their fighting or fit throwing!


3 comments:
Precious picture.
The arguing was one of the most frustrating things for me as a parent. I also find that true at school when students treat each other like brothers and sisters!
You'll treasure these photographs forever. Eventually you should put them on a slide show with music.
Post a Comment